New York, Sept. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “GLOBAL ACTIVATED CARBON MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05090371/?utm_source=GNW
Activated carbon entails the processed form of porous carbon, produced from organic components with high carbon content, like coal, wood, and coconut shells.The activation procedure includes raw materials’ carbonization, followed by treating them with chemicals or oxygen.
This results in the development of porosity, thereby leading to high absorption power. Moreover, activated carbon sorbents are customized for particular applications, primarily based on pore volume requirements and pore size.
Besides, the growing demand for activated carbon for mercury control has augmented the global activated carbon market growth.Numerous market vendors have further improved their portfolio, and added products like powdered activated carbon.
As a result, this aids industrial air purification by eliminating mercury.
The global activated carbon market growth is assessed by analyzing North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.The Asia Pacific’s market is projected to observe swift growth during the forecast years owing to the growing need for applications such as water treatment.
Moreover, the presence of low-cost vendors in the region is also anticipated to contribute to larger export volumes. With rapid industrialization in developing countries, activated carbon’s utility for diverse applications, like mercury control and air purification, is rising.
Thus, such factors are attributed to the Asia Pacific being the fastest-growing and dominating region, across the global activated carbon market.
The global activated carbon market is fragmented among local players, and consolidated among key players.Additionally, all enterprises compete based on technology, price, product features, and offerings through numerous competitive strategies.
Thus, the industrial rivalry is anticipated to be high, over the forecast years. Some of the eminent enterprises operating in the market are, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Osaka Gas Chemicals, Cabot Corporation, Haycarb Pvt Ltd, Kuraray Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC
2. ALBEMARLE CORPORATION
3. BOYCE CARBON
4. CABOT CORPORATION
5. CALGON CARBON CORPORATION
6. CARBOTECH AC GMBH
7. EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES LLC
8. HAYCARB PLC
9. JACOBI CARBONS AB
10. KURARAY CO LTD
11. KUREHA CORPORATION
12. CPL ACTIVATED CARBON
13. OSAKA GAS CO LTD
14. VEOLIA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
15. PURAGEN ACTIVATED CARBONS
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05090371/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001