Dublin, Aug. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Cartilage Repair (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This product was built to visualize quantitative market trends within Orthopedic Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Cartilage Repair market for the year 2020 and beyond. Articular cartilage is made up of a solid rubbery material which covers up to the end of the knee joint bones. It loses its frictions in the joint and react as a shock absorber.
When cartilage forms into destructive manner, it will cause a tremendous pain and reduces the normal movement of the knee. When deteriorated cartilage is not treated at the initial stage, it will augment and at last require for knee replacement surgery. Cartilage repair and regeneration are treated for an otherwise healthy knee not for the knees affected with osteoarthritis. Cartilage damage or deterioration are generally caused by the conditions like the natural cartilage damage from aging, sports injury or trauma, redundant utilization of the joints, congenital abnormalities and osteochondritis dessicans.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Cartilage Repair and evolving competitive landscape –
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Cartilage Repair market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights –
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher’s analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Cartilage Repair market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Cartilage Repair market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Cartilage Repair marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Cartilage Repair market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Cartilage Repair market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Cartilage Repair market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Cartilage Repair market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Stryker Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- DePuy Synthes Inc.
- Arthrex Inc.
- Vericel Corporation
- RTI Surgical Inc.
- CONMED Corporation
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mssvic
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900