Dublin, Sept. 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) Tapes – A Global Market Overview” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Demand for packaging Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) tapes used in essential goods including food & beverage packaging, hygiene packaging and home products packaging has increased, whereas demand for these products in industrial, luxury, and some B2B-transport packaging has declined. PSA tapes demand in e-commerce related packaging is expected to increase significantly in 2020. On the other hand, PSA packaging tapes demand in packaging applications in sectors like personal care & cosmetics, industrial, and B2B transportation is expected hit hardly by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Polypropylene backed tapes are the leading segment in the PSA tapes market globally, estimated at 59% in 2019. Further, this segment is forecast to register a CAGR of 3.9% during the 2019-2026 period reaching 39.7 billion m2 by 2026, retaining its leading position at 57%. Global PSA Tapes market is anticipated to grow negatively by 6% and 8% respectively for volume and value y-o-y 2019-2020.
Research Findings & Coverage
- This global market research report on pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes analyzes the market with respect to tape types, backing material, and adhesive technology
- PSA Tapes market size is estimated/projected in this report by tape type, backing material and by adhesive technology across all major countries
- Cold-temperature Installation and Performance Standards Adhered to by Novel Acrylic Adhesive Insulation Tapes
- Advanced PSA Tape Technology Expedites Assembly Operations in Several Industries
- Adhesive Tapes Now Being Made from Lignin
- Material Engineering Advancements Lead to Adhesives Replacing Mechanical Fasteners
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs, and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled – 89
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 324 companies
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
2. KEY MARKET TRENDS
3. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
4. KEY BUSINESS & PRODUCT TRENDS
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
REGIONAL MARKET OVERVIEW
6. NORTH AMERICA
9. SOUTH AMERICA
10. REST OF WORLD
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
PART D: ANNEXURE
- 3M Company
- ACHEM Technology Corporation
- ADERE Produtos Auto Adesivo Ltda.
- Adhesive Applications, Inc.
- Adhesives Research, Inc.
- Adhex Technologies SAS
- Advance Tapes International Ltd.
- American Biltrite Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Biessse Tape Solutions S.p.A.
- BOW Tape Co., Ltd.
- BSN Medical GmbH
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Carlisle Construction Materials LLC
- Carlisle Construction Materials B.V.
- CCT Tapes
- Certoplast Technische Klebebander GmbH
- Chargeurs SA
- Chase Corporation
- Coroplast Fritz Muller GmbH & Co. KG
- Denka Company Limited
- DeWal Industries Inc.
- DIC Corporation
- Duraco Specialty Tapes LLC.
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Edge Adhesives
- Essentra Plc
- FAIP S.A.I.C
- FLEXcon Company, Inc.
- Four Pillars Enterprise Company Limited
- Fujian Youyi Adhesive Tape Group Co., Ltd.
- Functional Coatings, Inc.
- Gaska Tape Inc.
- GECA -Tapes B.V.
- GLT Products
- Green Belting Industries Ltd. (PTFE Group)
- Guangdong Tamay New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Wang Cheong Adhesive Product Factory
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Industrias Tuk, S.A. De C.V.
- Infinity Tapes, LLC
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lamart Corporation
- Lintec Corporation
- Lohmann GmbH & Co. KG
- Mactac Americas, LLC
- Magnum Tapes & Films
- Maxell Holdings, Ltd.
- Microseal Industries, Inc.
- Morgan Industries Limited
- NAR S.p.A.
- NAVI LUX S.A. De C.V.
- Necal Corporation
- Nekoosa Holdings Incorporated
- Nichiban Company Limited
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Orafol Europe GmbH
- PPI Adhesive Products Limited
- PPM Industries S.p.A.
- RPM International Inc.
- Scapa Group Plc
- Sekisui Chemical Company Limited
- Shawsheen Rubber Company
- Shurtape Technologies, LLC
- Sicad Group S.p.A
- Signode Industrial Group LLC
- Soken Chemical & Engineering Co., Ltd.
- SpecTape, Inc.
- Stokvis Tapes BV
- Stokvis Tapes BV (Illinois Tool Works)
- Supertape BV
- tesa SE
- tremco illbruck Limited
- Trustin Tape Pvt Ltd
- Vibac Group S.p.A.
- Von Roll Holding AG
- Wingtai Zhongshan Co., Ltd.
- Worthen Industries, Inc.
- Yem Chio Co., Ltd.
- Yongle Tape Company Ltd
- Zhejiang Yonghe Adhesive Products Company Limited
- Zhongshan Crown Adhesive Products Co., Ltd.
- Zhongshan New Asia Adhesive Products Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/esf62b
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900