New York, July 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05932717/?utm_source=GNW
Supply chain management software is a real-time and analytical platform, that administers information and product flow throughout the supply chain network.The software is configured to strengthen and enhance organizational supply chain operations by managing transportation, inventory, production, sourcing, and supervising product demand.
Moreover, it also offers enhanced visibility with cross-functional accessibility and exception-based process management platform.As a result, the software enables staff to micro-manage stabilized procedures and operations.
The rise in need to improve supply chain visibility and the demand for increased transparency of inventory, order, and shipment details drive market growth.Additionally, it also initiates dependable, data-oriented comprehensions, that can improve business functionality.
However, high costs associated with the implementation, and vulnerability to cyber hazards are hindering the global supply chain management software market growth.
The geographical segmentation of the global supply chain management software market growth includes the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world.The Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR of xx%, due to the rise in demand for supply chain management software in numerous sectors.
The regional market growth is further supplemented by swift industrialization and increased government expenditure.
Supply chain management software possesses the capability to reposition industry rivalry, thereby commencing new avenues for diversity and better-quality services.Consequently, the global market is expected to witness intense competition, rising across the forecast period.
Some of the prominent market players are HighJump, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Manhattan Associates Inc, SAP SE, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. IBM CORPORATION
3. KINAXIS INC
4. ORACLE CORPORATION
5. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC
6. THE DESCARTES SYSTEMS GROUP INC
7. BLUE YONDER GROUP INC (JDA SOFTWARE)
8. SAP SE
9. INFOR INC
10. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05932717/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001