Pune, India, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Polyurethane (PU) Foam Market is anticipated to reach USD 39.68 billion in 2028, with a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Polyurethane foam is widely used in making seats, mattresses, pressure reducing mattresses, cushions, filters, carpets, insulation panels, automotive headliners, air filters, clothes, shoes, and cosmetics, among others.
Polyurethane foam is manufactured by the reaction between polyols and diisocyanates, which are generally derived from crude oil. Increasing demand for smart homes, rising awareness about energy conservation, growing automotive industry, and superior chemical and mechanical benefits offered by polyurethane compared to other competing materials have made polyurethane foam market a lucrative market.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-58725
In terms of foam type, the rigid type polyurethane foam segment has captured major market share in 2020 and is anticipated to remain the largest segment till the forecast period. Rigid foams are widely used for noise reduction, as well as vibration-proof and heat-proof applications in the commercial and industrial construction sector. Rigid foam is also widely used in making cooling equipment, freezers, and heating machinery. The increasing demand for these products is, therefore, anticipated to drive the demand for rigid polyurethane foam in the coming years.
In terms of region, the Asia Pacific region has captured nearly 45% of the global polyurethane foam in 2020 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance till the forecast period. The growth of construction activities, government initiatives towards the development of public infrastructure, and growing demand for energy-efficient houses along with the increasing demand from the automotive industry are contributing to the growth of the polyurethane foam market in the region. The Middle East & Africa region is also exhibiting a bright prospect for the polyurethane market among different regions.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Polyurethane Foam Market:
The QMI research team is constantly monitoring the COVID-19 impact on the polyurethane foam market across regions and countries. The imposition of lockdowns in major countries across the globe has caused huge economic losses in terms of spending power, job loss, closing down of many manufacturing segments, and weak market demand for various products and services across different polyurethane foam applications.
Weak vehicle sales, slow construction activities, and poor demand from the electronics and furniture industry have impacted polyurethane foam demand, mainly in Asia Pacific and Europe regions. All the recent and future developments associated with COVID-19 are considered while analysing market trends and making forecast in this study.
Enquiry Before Buying This Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-58725
Global Polyurethane Foam Market Segmentations:
Global Polyurethane Foam Market, By Foam Type:
Global Polyurethane Foam Market, By End User:
- Building & Construction
- Heat Insulation
- Air Sealing
Global Polyurethane Foam Market, By Raw Material Type:
- Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI)
- Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI)
Global Polyurethane Foam Market, By Distribution Channel:
Global Polyurethane Foam Market, By Region:
North America Polyurethane Foam Market
- North America, by Country
Europe Polyurethane Foam Market
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Polyurethane Foam Market
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa Polyurethane Foam Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
South America Polyurethane Foam Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
Some Major Findings of the Global Polyurethane Foam Market Report Include:
- COVID-19 impact analysis across regions, along with a demand scenario analysis and future strategies adopted by the manufacturers and end users
- In-depth pricing analysis and identification of factors that impact the polyurethane foam pricing
- Major global polyurethane foam market trend & forecasts analysis along with the country specific market analysis for up to 25 countries
- In-depth global polyurethane foam market analysis by foam type, end-user, material type, distribution channel, and regions with an analysis of trend-based insights and factors.
- Major players operating in the global polyurethane foam market include BASF, Bayer AG, Huntsman Corporation, Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd., DowDuPont, Recticel NV, Foamcraft, Inc., Tosoh Corporation, LANXESS, Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd., Nitto Denko Corporation, Eurofoam Group, Future Foam Inc., Trelleborg, Sheela Foam Ltd., Woodbridge, and Others.
- Competitive benchmarking, product offering details, growth strategies adopted by the leading market players along with their major investments in the last five years
- Micro, Macro factor analysis across regions along with the drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, guidelines, and regulations that are prevailing in the global polyurethane foam market.
- In-depth Porter’s and value chain analysis of the market.
Recent Growth Strategies Adopted by Some of the Leading Market Players:
- In January 2020, Recticel NV and Covestro made a collaboration agreement to manufacture recyclable polyurethane mattress based on the Geltex product brand. (Source: Company Website)
- In May 2019, BASF and Shanhu Industry signed a partnership agreement to develop lightweight and low emission polyurethane products, especially for the automotive industry. (Source: Company Press Release)
Browse key industry insights spread across 186 pages with 92 market data tables and 55 figures & charts from the report, “PU Foam Market, By Category (Open Cell and Closed Cell), By Type (Flexible Foam, Rigid Foam, and Spray Foam), By End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Automotive, Packaging, Electronics, Footwear, and Furniture), and By Region (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World) – Global Market Size & Forecasting (2016-2028)” in depth analysis along with the table of contents (ToC).
Buy Now Complete Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/pu-foam-market/single_user_license
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Polyurethane Resin Coatings Market, by Application (Oil-Rig Towers, Heat Resistant Coatings, Exterior, Interior and Others), by End-Use Industry (Construction, Paint & Coating, Marine, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Others), by Region (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the World) – Market Size & Forecasting (2016-2028)
- MDI, TDI, and Polyurethane Market, By Application (Flexible Foams, Rigid Foams, Paints & Coatings, Elastomers, Adhesives & Sealants), By End-User Industry (Construction, Furniture & Interiors, Electronics & Appliances, Automotive, Footwear), By Region (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the World) – Market Size & Forecasting (2016-2028)
- MEA Polyurethane Market for Automotive Industry, By Product (Rigid Foam, Flexible Foam, Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Elastomers), By Application (Seat Foam, Cushion Overlay, Door Panels, Steering Wheels, Bumpers, Dashboard), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Two-Wheeler), By End-Use (OEM, Aftermarket), By Region (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the World) – Global Market Size & Forecasting(2016-2028)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Market, By Raw Material (Polyols, Diisocyanate, Diols),By Type (Polyester, Polyether, Polycaprolactone),By End-Use Industry (Footwear, Industrial Machinery, Automotive, Electronics, Medical), By Region (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the World) – Market Size & Forecasting (2016-2028)
Quince Market Insights is a global market research and consulting company publishing syndicate studies as well as consulting assignments pertaining to markets that promise high growth opportunities in strategic future. We are dedicated team of analysts with strong base in technical expertise as well as thorough understanding of the market dynamics. Some of key areas expertise includes chemicals, advanced materials, construction, mining, food & agriculture, automotive, machines & equipment, and others. We analyze emerging trends in relatively nascent markets that promise high growth opportunities in future. We focus towards precision research practices that provide accurate market estimations and forecasts. This helps our clients to make proper estimations with regards to demand analysis, regional growth, major competitors, and dynamics of the market.
Ajay D Quince Market Insights Pune India Phone: US +1 208 405 2835 UK +44 1444 39 0986 APAC +91 706 672 4848 Email: [email protected] Web: www.quincemarketinsights.com